Smart, Dynamic, Immersive Entertainment Driven by Technology • More than $15,000 in prizes
Get ready for Comcast NBCUniversal's hackathon in Central Florida, all happening in the heart of the Universal Studios Orlando Resort.
The Comcast NBCUniversal Hackathon projects will focus on exploring new innovative concepts around next generation experiences.
Get your hands on platforms, electronic components, APIs, SDKs and content from cutting edge technology firms in rapidly entertainment experiences.
INTEL, TWITTER, MICROSOFT, IBM, JAWBONE, PIXMOB, RADIUS NETWORKS, UNITY, SPARK, HUE, SPREDFAST, 360 HEROS,
We're talking Virtual Reality, Automatic Content Recognition, Wearables and the Internet of Things.
Over 150 participants will compete in challenges for award-winning media an entertainment brands such as Universal Theme Parks and Resorts, Telemundo and Gold Channel.
Entrepreneurs, Designers, Software Developers and Hardware Makers - there is a spot for you at this hackathon!
$19,000 in prizes
Challenge Winners (6)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally residing in the United States as of March 28, 2015.
- The Hackathon is not open to(a) current employees of any of the Hackathon Entities (as defined below) or any of their affiliated companies (each, an “Employee”), (b) members of an Employee’s or a Hackathon judge’s immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child or sibling), or (c) persons who currently live in the same household as an Employee or Hackathon judge.
How to enter
Make sure all team members have created a ChallengePost account and have registered for the challenge first. Each team decides on a submission manager.
Submission manager starts the submission by going to the challenge homepage, see URL above and by clicking ENTER A SUBMISSION.
Fill out all required fields. NOTE: You can edit and flesh these out later!
- App Title
- App Tagline – a few words will suffice
- Description – Include First and Last name of everyone on your team. At this point this could be everything under description.
- Image –you can use any png/jpeg file and you will be able to update later
- Add team members - using the email addresses connected to their ChallengePost accounts
Click on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW – NOTE: You will be able to edit your submission as many times as you’d like throughout the hackathon until the final submission deadline on Sunday at 12pm. You can add more images, screenshots, flesh out the description, event change the name if you’d like. Talk to us if you have any questions!
PLEASE NOTE YOUR PROJECT CAN ONLY BE SUBMITTED FOR TWO CATEGORIES.
Will be Announced!
Will be Announced